Thursday 10 February 2022

[PLAYLIST] IS THIS THE BEST KEYBOARD RIFF, EVER?

I have a confession, I love keyboard and synth riffs. They make my world go round. Ever since I was a kid I had a tune in my head and when I heard a synth lead in a music track it just used to captivate me.



My aim is to make a playlist of the best riffs.

Playlist:

My favourites?
#1 Party Fears Two - The Associates
WARNING - the synth riff that comes in within the first minute will eat your brain!
#2 Paris Lancashire - Mairk
ALERT - this synth riff is filled with sadness and longing

Your favourites?
I've already had a couple of suggestions. OK you may suggest "Jump - Van Halen" or "The Final Countdown - Europe" but that's everyone's favourite. I want your personal choice.



Let me know and I will add them to the playlist.


2 comments: